Frequently Asked Questions
And, more importantly, answers.
Q. What components make up NextAgency?
Q. What’s the difference between NextBroker and NextHR?
Q. What does NextBroker do?
- Grow sales with powerful CRM tools to track prospects from lead through close
- Focus your team with shared notes and tasks that export to your calendar
- Improve customer service with our service pipeline, workflows and customer service reports
- Sync Gmail and Outlook emails with your case records
- Keep commitments with follow-up tools including personalized to-do lists for your entire team
- Get what you’ve earned with commission tracking tools, reports and sub-agent support
NextBroker is intuitive and flexible. It’s designed to work with you to save time, money and clients.
Q. What does NextHR do?
Q. What will NextMarket do?
Q. How much does NextAgency cost?
- Agencies with a NAHU member save 20%.
- Agencies purchasing an annual license get two months free (saving 16.7%)
- Agencies who don’t need commission tracking can save by selecting NextAgency Essential
Q. What's the difference between NextAgency Essential and NextAgency Premium?
Q. Does each user in my agency need a license?
Q. If I’m a Admin Broker can I make anyone I want a Writing Broker?
Q. Is there a single agency bill or are users invoiced separately?
Q. Can I pay for our licenses by check?
Q. How do I claim the NAHU discount?
Q. I’m not a NAHU member now, but I’d like to join. How do I do that?
Q. I pay annually, what if I onboard another user in the middle of my license year?
Q. What if someone leaves my agency, can I use their NextAgency license for another user?
Q. What happens if I cancel my subscription?
Q. What is NextConcierge?
Q. What is the difference between NextConcierge Standard and NextConcierge Premium?
NextConcierge Premier also imports your commission information and documents (folders and files) in the NextBroker.
Q. How much does NextConcierge cost?
NextConcierge Enhanced on-boards all the agency data included with NextConcierge Standard, but also uploads your commission data, files, folders and other documents. Depending on how you’ve stored this additional data prior to signing on with NextAgency, this can be a simple task or quite complicated. That’s why we need to look at this data before providing determining a firm price. No Enhanced costs will be charged until you agree to the price.
Some agencies have us start on NextConcierge Standard while we review the commission and files situation. That enables them to more quickly use NextBroker.
Q. How long does the NextConcierge process usually take?
The NextConcierge Essential process can add another 1-to-4 weeks to the process. We’ll be able to give you a good estimate on the length of the process once we’ve reviewed your commission and file data.
Q. Who decides when the NextConcierge process is completed?
When you are satisfied your data is in the system, you’ll sign-off on our work and the NextConcierge process will be complete. The NextConcierge process will be deemed complete if we do not hear from you with the “Review Periods”.
Q. What if we disagree about whether the NextConcierge process is complete?
Q. Am I required to use NextConcierge?
Q. Will NextConcierge also load my clients information into NextHR?
Q. What if I'd like you to onboard additional information after the NextConcierge process ends?
Roles and Permission
Q. User roles within NextAgency clearly matters. Why?
Q. Who are Writing Brokers?
Q. Support Staff - Who are they?
Q. Who are Administrative Brokers?
Q. Who assigns roles in my agency?
Q. How do I assign a role?
- Log onto NextBroker and click on the down arrow next to your name in the header. Select “Account Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the “User Management” section (the third section on the right) and click on the “View/Edit Authorized Users” link.
- Click on the “ADD AN AUTHORIZED USER” button.
- Select the appropriate role from the drop down menu.
To change a current user’s role, simply click the pencil in the Actions column next to the user’s name.